- Twice invited presenter and design participant, “Depression Game Jam” workshop, University of Southern California (2014), Radboud University (2015)
- Presentation title: “Prototyping Methods to find High Alignment between Game Mechanics and CBT for Teen Depression.”
- Accepted panel, Foundations of Digital Games (FDG) 2015, Asilomar CA.
- “Game Design Prototyping Methods To Find High Alignment Between Game Mechanics And CBT For Teen Depression For Android Devices.”
- Invited speaker, “Youth Technology Health Live 2015”, San Francisco, April 2015. “Methods and Findings for Engagement Studies of “Surviving Independence” Game-Based Behavior Change Intervention”
- Invited participant, HealthFoo 2015
- Won $250k grant to Northwest Media Inc., titled “Online Training for Foster and Primary Parents of Neglected Children”, NIH. Co-PI. Designed, developed product, completed pilot study, 2014.
- Won $2.4M grant to Northwest Media Inc., titled “VSG”: a video game that teaches independent living skills to at-risk youth, NIH. Co-PI. Designed, developed product, completed final study, 2014
- 2011-2012 “Lead Researcher” (PI), successful $30,000 YAWCRC “Young People and Game Developers Working Together: Modelling a Process for Video Game Design Co-Creation” link