- A birth and a foster parent are paired in a team.
- They watch videos of dramatic parent-child moments (e.g. tantrum in a parking lot)
- They imagine reasons for the behaviors.
- They must guess the answer given by “The Panel,” a group of experienced foster parent
- Works on a variety of screen sizes (no separate site for tablets, PCs)
- Multi-layered streaming video with extremely low latency, alpha cutouts, and complex caching
- Multiple audio streams including effects, music, narration
- Real-time text chat, gifting
- Multiple visual animation effects
- All game events, logic, scoring, etc stored in database